Reunification Case Management Specialist
Reunification services are provided in cases where a parent and a child
have not seen each other or had contact for a significant span of time.
The reasons for this vary.
Reunification Case Management may consist of:
* Monitoring court ordered graduated schedule
* Supervising time between the parent and and a child
* Interviewing all parents and the child
*Providing updates and information to legal counsel/court
*Providing support for the family members
* Selecting qualified mental health professionals to provide therapeutic services to the family members
* Holding monthly team meetings with mental health professionals
* Providing Testimony